What To Expect When You Hire Jukebox
- You and your guests will experience an incredible, affordable, non-stop performance with the best possible sound and lighting. From the live energy of the band, to the pulsating beats of the DJ and back again. All band configurations include our band and Pro DJ combo. It is what makes us unique, allowing for unlimited versatility and non-stop dancing. We have hundreds of weddings, corporate and charity experience behind us and we can't wait to get your guests on the dance floor.
JUKEBOX EXTREME: Includes three Horns
10-PIECE BAND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
DJ/MC, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keys, 3 Vocals, Sax, Trumpet, Trombone, High End sound and lighting for stage (based on 300 guests) with professional sound engineer
JUKEBOX ENHANCED: With Sax & Additional Vocal
8-PIECE BAND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
DJ/MC, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keys, 3 Vocals, Sax, High End sound and lighting for stage (based on 300 guests) with professional sound engineer
JUKEBOX: The Core Band
6-PIECE BAND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
DJ/MC, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keys, 2 Vocals, High End sound system and lighting for stage (based on 300 guests) with professional sound engineer
"Their playlist and vocals were incredible and so many of our guests gave rave reviews about the night's performance. Jukebox does such an amazing job of seamlessly transitioning from live band to DJ!"
Germaine Z- the Knot
GET A QUOTE!
INCLUDED WITH ANY JUKEBOX PACKAGE
- Before your event date, we will have a professional, detailed agenda and timeline in place.
- Our integrated planning tools will assist you in constructing and communicating the details of your event with Jukebox to make for a stress free process.
- We are familiar with many venues throughout Southern California and often times have performance related experience that we can share with you. If you are considering a destination event from outside the area, we will assist you with venue details and professional communication with the staff regarding your entertainment requirements.
LOCAL SITE VISIT
- We address all of the Important on-site elements that are often overlooked. This helps ensure a stress free, organized event!An important part in tying up potential loose ends, site visits are a standard part of our procedure for venues in San Diego and Orange County. This is how we make sure that all details of your event have been addressed. We also confirm that the performance area is adequate, the power is appropriate, the load in is outlined, parking details are addressed, etc.
PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
- You and your guest will hear the clearest, most well defined, album perfect version of everything we do.
- Jukebox Productions, LLC and each individual musician carry annual liability policies that are in line with the highest standards and best practices of the entertainment industry. Need to add additionally insured? No problem!
Along with your package, you get John Pisano. John is the Owner, Manager and Drummer of Jukebox. He will be with you, every step of the way. You can count on him to guide you through the process, ask the right questions and handle liasoning conversations with professionalism, reliability and on-site entertainment you will never forget.
Certified Event Planner- University Of San Diego, Graduate
Five Star record of service with 100's of verified reviews
20+ years of experience in the Entertainment Industry
"John was professional and a great communicator during the entire process. They handled everything sound/audio related throughout the day including ceremony music, PA, cocktail hour music, first dances, and of course party time. Having a one-stop-shop for all of that and knowing it would be handled professionally was a huge help and one less thing for us to worry about. I would definitely use Jukebox Productions again and recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!"
Nathan L- The Knot
ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT YOU CAN ADD-ON FOR CUSTOMIZATION
Procuring staging is a headache for everyone! We can provide delivery, set up and tear down. The stage is fit to our exact stage plot dimensions (12' w x 20' L x 16" H) and can be customized for a smaller footprint if necessary.
Live Ceremony Music
We have an excellent guitarist that can help make your ceremony special. Or maybe you want the artists track of your favorite song as you come down the aisle. Or, maybe you want both! No problem. We have you covered! Our service includes all amplification and mics for the officiant as well.
Live Cocktail Duo
Treat your guest to an authentic musical experience with the versatility of seasoned multi-instrumental professionals. We integrate a wide variety of instrumentation (Banjo, Guitar, Slide Guitar, Mandolin) to enhance the performance at your event! Country, Bluegrass, Jazz and even some contemporary songs with a twist!
Elegant lighting can transform the look and feel of any venue into something amazing. Great lighting makes all the difference. Our Up-Lights wireless (no ugly cords), Battery Powered (can be placed anywhere) and fully programmable (any color or combination that you Desire!).
DJ After Party
With many venues, 10pm is a hard stop. But we have a way to Keep your party going late into the night! We offer a DJ After Party package that can help extend your party up to another (3) hours, ensuring that your party "never stops"! Includes sound and lights.
GET A QUOTE
OUR CORPORATE CLIENTS INCLUDE
We have had the pleasure of performing live music for Companies and Charities in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Hawaii, Fresno, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Phoenix and many other locations through out the Continental United States.