An exceptional band with a professional DJ!
"This band/DJ combo was the way to go. Jukebox rocked my wedding! The dance floor was packed. I cannot tell you how many people said "where'd you find this band?!"
Ilyse L, The Knot
"We heard this more than once, "The only way I could tell if it was the DJ or band, was to look up." The switch from the live performance to DJ was so professionally done that you weren’t even aware of the change. What a stage full of talent."
WHAT WE DO BEST
All band configurations include our pro DJ. Our DJ is what makes us unique, allowing for unlimited versatility and non-stop dancing. Without a DJ, you get breaks. Breaks are for bar bands.
World Class Sound System
- We have prioritized and invested in producing the clearest, most well defined, album perfect version of everything we do. The music we create is concert quality. For you techies out there, everything is digital and everything is wireless. We use QSC Speakers, Shure Digital Mics, Sennheiser Digital Monitors and Roland TDK 50 Drum products.
We provide high output wireless, battery powered LED lights for our front wash and back lighting. This configuration perfectly compliments our stage plot and performance. All lights are mounted on slim profile, single pole stands, creating a very clean look while reducing the need for additional staging footprint.
- Well before your event date, we will have a professional, detailed agenda and timeline in place. Whether you are an Industry Planner or this is your first event, our easy to use, integrated planning tools will assist you in constructing and communicating the details of your event with Jukebox.
- You can be assured, We are insured!
- Jukebox Productions, LLC and each individual musician carry annual liability policies that are in line with the highest standards and best practices of the entertainment industry. Need to add additionally insured? No problem!
We are familiar with many venues throughout Southern California. for San Diego and Orange County events, site visits are a standard part of our procedure to confirm the performance area is adequate, the power is appropriate, the load in is outlines and the parking details are addressed, etc.
If you are considering a destination event from outside the area, we will assist you with the venue communication and checklist to insure you have the entertainment requirements that are often overlooked.
Professional Sound Technician
- County Noise Abatement Ordinances exist for almost every county in California and include rules for sound production and volume restrictions. Our Sound Tech is well versed and understands the various noise restrictions at the venues in which we perform. With the number of venues now posting decibel limitations, he is an important part of our team.
- Also, during the band performances, he acts as the communications hub for the client, venue and the band, ensuring that your needs and directions can be communicated to performers in a quick and precise manner.
- Your band contact John has experience that translates to a seamless and enjoyable event for Planners and non-planners alike! Along with managing, producing, booking and drumming, he has worked as a Professional Event Manager/Musician for over 20 years. Wedding Planners and Event Pro's who hire Jukebox understand that they will receive a high level of professionalism in the planning process.
- Based on our booking philosophy, you can count on Jukebox to rock it with gusto, every single time! Jukebox caps bookings annually. That means we will not perform more than one event on a performance date, resulting in the best possible performance from our band.